Professional Pilot Program
- Private Pilot Certificate – Your primary (first) pilot license. It allows you to fly an airplane by yourself in visual flight conditions with passengers.
- Instrument Rating – This next step in the process allows you to fly in the clouds instead of around the clouds.
- Commercial Pilot Certificate – A Commercial Pilot allows you to charge money for services.
- Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) – Teach others to fly while getting paid and building flight time.
Upon completion of the above certificates, you are eligible for hire by American Flight Schools as a Flight Instructor. Enjoy the benefits of a large, well-maintained fleet or airplanes, working alongside experienced mentor-instructors, and a steady stream of students.
- Multi-Engine Rating – Fly airplanes with more than one engine.
- Certified Flight Instructor Instrument Rating (CFII) – Teach instrument flying skills to other pilots.
- Multi-Engine Instructor Rating (MEI) – Teach in airplanes with more than one engine.