Non-Member / Guest Rentals
each A key goal of American Flight School is to make Rental Aircraft available to the aviation community. For that reason, American Flight Schools has developed a Non-Member rental program that enables Non-Members to get checked out on our aircraft and safety procedures.
Non-member use examples:
- Mountain Flight Training
- Aerobatic Flight Training
- International and domestic pilots visiting and touring the United States
- Short term Flight Training
- Bi-Annual Flight review clients post Flight Review
- Certificated pilots that only fly occasionally
Non-Member Rental Process:
- Non-Members are required to fill out a membership packet
- The personal / citizen information
- Non-Members are required to pay an insurance premium of $25 prior to each rental.
- Non-Members must bring Flight Certificates, Current Medical and log book
- Non-Members are required to complete an American Flight School aircraft check-out prior to rental
- Non-Members are required to make a deposit of $100 for non instructor reservations.
- Non-Members are required to make a deposit equivalent to the instructors time for reservations with an instructor