Becoming a Member
American Flight Schools unites a group of pilots and flight instructors with a large and diverse fleet of aircraft for flight training and recreational flying…all in a fun, friendly environment. Join us!
Flying with American Flight Schools involves becoming a member. Monthly dues are only $45 for an Individual Membership, and we have an excellent Group Renter’s Insurance pool for only $150/yr. Anyone undergoing flight training or that is flying at least once a month will want to join the club. Joining the club is easy.
- Step 1: Fill out an application
- Step 2: Read the Club Policies and Procedures
- Step 3: Email a .pdf or photo of your Membership Application and required documents to email@example.com
You’ll need to supply the following documents:
- Drivers license
- Proof of US Citizenship
- For US Citizens: Valid US Passport OR US Birth Certificate plus Government issued ID
- For non-US Citizens: TSA Approval (usually takes about a week)
- Credit Card – Do not send credit card information through email. An American Flight Schools representative will never ask for credit card information via email. You may contact any convenient location and present it in person or over the phone.
What if I am an infrequent flyer?
You’re in luck! If you’re someone that travels a lot for business, are visiting from out of town, or even if you have your own aircraft and just need a Flight Review every couple of years, you can still fly with us and not have to commit to paying monthly club dues. Those wishing to fly with us but not wanting to commit to a monthly fee may do so as a Guest Member. Guest Members are not required to pay club dues, but must pay a $25 per flight insurance surcharge. Additionally, Guest Members will pay Guest Member rates for both aircraft and instructor. All Guest Members are still required to fill out all CLUB paperwork, provide Proof of Citizenship and other required documents, and abide to all CLUB Policies and Procedures.