Professional Pilot Program – Our Packages
- The Professional Pilot Program costs are based on Part 61 Minimums for each rating
- Additional Aircraft and/or Flight Instructor hours above the program parameters are charged at the current rates.
- Aircraft Simulators (AATD and/or BATD) may be used for certain portions of the program in accordance with the appropriate Part 61 Aeronautical Experience requirements for various ratings
- The Professional Pilot Program cost as quoted is based on starting with no flight experience. If you have a Private Pilot Certificate then the program cost is reduced by $10,000
- The Professional Pilot Program cost includes the initial Knowledge Test fee and the Designated Pilot Examiner fee for each rating. If a retest is required, that cost is extra.
Flight Level 1 – $69,900
|Level 1 training includes your primary pilot certificates: Private Pilot, Instrument Rating, Single-Engine Commercial Pilot, and Certified Flight Instructor.
|Your initial license from the FAA. It enables you to act as the Pilot-In-Command (PIC) of an aircraft and carry passengers on a single engine aircraft weighing up to 12,500 lbs. This rating allows you to fly an aircraft under Visual Flight Rules (VFR).
|Allows you to fly under Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) and requires additional instruction structured towards intensive training in flight solely by reference to instruments. Here you will build your Cross Country PIC time towards your Instrument Rating and your total flight time.
This course focuses on applying aeronautical knowledge and skills including a thorough knowledge of aircraft systems. At the completion of this rating, you will be a Commercial Pilot who is able to be paid for flight duties. Some people will progress through the first 2 ratings at different total times and thus the Commercial Pilot phase will vary slightly for each student. Your Flight Instructor and the Chief Flight Instructor will work with you to ensure all requirements are met in order to obtain your Commercial Airplane Single Engine Land rating.
Certified Flight Instructor
|Become a Certified Flight Instructor and teach others to fly while getting paid and building time towards your Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) minimums.
Flight Level 2 – $74,900
|Level 2 training includes all the training in Level 1, plus Multi-Engine Commercial Pilot
|Multi-Engine Commercial Pilot
|This course introduces students to multi-engine aerodynamics, operating procedures, systems, performance considerations, and emergency procedures. The Multi-Engine Commercial certificate is an essential step on your path to becoming a professional pilot.
Flight Level 3 – $79,900
|Level 3 training includes all the training in Levels 1 and 2, plus Certified Flight Instrument Instructor (CFII).
|Certified Flight Instrument Instructor
|This advanced instructor rating allows you to teach instrument flying to other pilots.
Flight Level 4 – $88,900
|Level 4 training includes all the training in Levels 1, 2, and 3, plus Multi-Engine Flight Instructor (MEI).
Certified Multi-Engine Flight Instructor
|With this additional advanced instructor rating, you will teach other pilots to fly airplanes with more than one engine.