Redbird SD KRHV - Simulator - $68
Trade Winds Aviation San Jose
The Redbird is an AATD Simulator
The Redbird SD is a superior-quality, feature-rich Advanced Aviation Training Device (AATD). With standard features such as wrap-around visuals, quick-change configurations, scenario-based training compatibility and of course an electric motion platform, the SD serves up a level of realism that is simply unavailable in other training devices on the market.
You will be impressed with the authenticity of the Redbird’s performance, responsiveness, and visual accuracy. Its ability to simulate actual conditions, including change in weather, mechanical failure, and specific training points, will prepare student pilots to anticipate and mentally train for real-time situations.
The Redbird SD is formatted with traditional or glass cockpit displays.
SDs are approved for:
- Logging 2.5 hours toward the Private certificate
- Logging 20 hours toward the Instrument rating
- Logging the required approaches, holds, and intercepting/tracking for instrument currency
- Instrument Proficiency check per the Instrument ACS
- Logging up to 50 hours towards the Commercial Pilot Certificate
At American Flight Schools, we’re always adding new aircraft rentals to our fleet, so either check back often, or better yet… sign up for our email list to be kept up to date on new aircraft rental additions, flight training classes, and other exciting happenings at our locations.