The Redbird is an AATD Simulator with 3-axis motion.
The Redbird FMX is a superior-quality, full motion, feature-rich Advanced Aviation Training Device (AATD). With standard features such as wrap-around visuals, a fully enclosed cockpit, quick-change configurations, scenario-based training compatibility and of course an electric motion platform, the FMX serves up a level of realism that is simply unavailable in other training devices on the market.
You will be impressed with the authenticity of the Redbird’s performance, responsiveness, and visual accuracy. Its ability to simulate actual conditions, including change in weather, mechanical failure, and specific training points, will prepare student pilots to anticipate and mentally train for real-time situations.
The Redbird FMX is formatted with three aircraft modules:
- Cessna 172SP with conventional deck and the Garmin 430/530
- Cessna 182RG with glass deck and the Garmin 1000
- Piper Seminole Twin with conventional deck and the Garmin 430/530
- $65/hour for Club Members
- $75/hour for Guests
- 24/7 Access
- For any questions, please contact Redbird Owner and Assistant Chief Pilot, Jon Nafie (office: 303-799-6794 | cell: 303-808-9727 | email)